<h5 class="speaker-meta-name">Jean Johnson</h5> <small class="speaker-meta-title txt-i">Executive Director</small> <p class="speaker-body"> Jean Johnson joined the WMA team in 2011. With over 29 years of ministry experience, Jean serves as a missionary and coach as well as WMA’s Executive Director. She is the author of <a href="http://www.amazon.com/Are-Not-Hero-Missionarys-Dependency/dp/1937756459/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1432479847&sr=8-1&keywords=We+Are+Not+the+Hero%3A+A+Missionary’s+Guide+to+Sharing+Christ%2C+Not+a+Culture+of+Dependency"><em> We Are Not the Hero: A Missionary’s Guide to Sharing Christ, Not a Culture of Dependency</em></a>. Jean holds a B.A. in cross-cultural communications from North Central University, Minneapolis,… </p>
- Social Justice 4: Micro-Compassion as a Lifestyle
- Missionary, Save Thyself!
- Social Justice 3 – Is Integral Mission as Integral as We Want? Is Social Justice as Just as We Think?
- Social Justice 2 – How Does Spiritual Justice Play Out?
- Social Justice 1: God Designed Social Justice – Don’t You Dare Hit Her!
All Things WMA Church Planting Church Planting Movements Community Development Compassion Cross-culture Culture DAY 1 affects DAY 100 Habitudes Dependency Dignity Disciple Making Movements Discipleship Gospel Indigenous Inspirational Missional Musings Integral Mission Language Missional Missionary Missions Money & Missions Partnerships Social Justice Sustainability The DNA of Sustainability & Multiplication Training Unraveling Unhealthy Dependency WMA - Tips & Tools WMA Top Picks